Welcome to LuckyDogRecreation.com
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business.
This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without
transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by LuckyDog Recreation.
In general terms, this information will take one or more of the following forms:
Your Information – In general
In order to serve you better in our website, it is sometimes necessary to collect information about you. In general terms:
1. Information about how you use our website. For example which pages you visit, how frequently you visit our website
2. Information that is automatically sent to us by Your computer’s internet browser when you visit our websites, such as your computer’s technical address (or ‘IP address’) or information about which particular internet browser you are using and so on;
3. Information about how you use our website or our services, such as which pages you visit, how frequently you visit the site and so forth.
Your Information – In Detail – Your Privacy Is Important to us.
We are committed to maintaining any personal information you may provide us. We are committed to ensuring that all of your data is held securely, used appropriately and retained only as long as necessary.
We have set up our systems and service with privacy in mind. We collect only a minimal amount of data required to provide service to you. In other words, we no desire to collect and retain any more data than necessary.
We work hard to follow the data protection regulations set by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the ePrivacy Directive where applicable.
Data Controller – LuckyDog Recreation
Location – Ashton, Idaho, USA
You can contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Definition
Your Personal: Data is information that allows us to identify you personally, for example, we may collect your name, email address and mailing address. When we collect this information we always seek to get your explicit consent to provide this information. Also, we may use this information for legal purposes.
Other examples of personal data we collect are your computer’s IP address or broad geographical location, although these do not allow us to identify you personally we include them here and will explain their use below.
We Share Your Information With:
We share your information only on a need to know basis, especially when it comes to your personal data.
- Employees of LuckyDog Recreation who provide designs/support services
- Our Web Hosting is supplier is A2 Hosting, the hosting server is based in Arizona, USA. A2 Hosting is the physical server that our website operates on.
- Our Cloud technology is with Amazon Web Services – we use their services for secure backup storage. AWS center is located in the USA.
- Our email server is with MailChimp located in the USA – a secure server for email lists, promotion, education and newsletters.
We protect our website with Wordfence™ security software. Only limited, technical data are transmitted: IP address, browser type/version, language etc.
We have completed Third Party technology provider Data Privacy Agreements which detail our respective responsibilities for data security. In all cases where our 3rd party service providers have an establishment outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we ensure adequate protection of personal data via the accepted EU Model Contract Clauses or EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
How We Protect Your Data
We take the security of all personal data very seriously, and that data is protected in a number of ways:
Access control: access to personal data is strictly limited in line with our policy detailed in the ‘who we share data with the section on this page. Access is controlled by individual user accounts, where a strong password policy is enforced.
- Contact Forms: When you complete one of the contact forms on our website, we will ask you for a number of pieces of personal information, such as your name, email address and other contact details. This is obviously required for us to respond to your request. If you do not use or submit an online form on the website, no data will be collected in that regard.Technical Data: When you visit our website, our systems will log a record of your visit in our server logs, and typically this record will include the technical ‘IP’ address that is associated with your device and the browser type and version that you are using.Such server logs are extremely common practice and are used to monitor technical resources, monitor high-level server activity, and importantly to detect and prevent malicious or fraudulent activity on our systems. This data can also be used, if required, to diagnose reports of technical issues. The storage of IP addresses, allow us to identify patterns of behavior (such as repeated malicious attempts to access a system).IP addresses, in and of themselves, do not allow us in any way to identify you as an individual, especially given that it is very common for IP addresses to be dynamically allocated by your service provider, and will therefore often routinely change.
We do not use the content of server access logs to attempt to determine an identifiable individual. We, therefore, do not consider that data held within server logs falls within the scope of ‘personal data’, and accordingly, we do not seek your consent to collect it.
- Dedicated security software: We operate dedicated security scanning and access control software on all of our websites. This software is responsible for limiting login attempts to our site, blocking potentially malicious attempts to access our services, and regularly performing full file system scans.
- Data encryption: where data is stored in a cloud facility (such as the storage of website backup files), that data is encrypted both ‘in transit’ and ‘at rest’ – meaning that all data is securely obscured both during the process of transfer to the cloud provider, and then additionally when it is in storage at its final location. This website is also secured with SSL encryption, which means that all traffic to and from our servers is encrypted. This applies to our own administrative access to the website as well as that of users of our services.
- Selection of third party service providers: we use a very limited number of third-party service providers, but some are essential for the provision of physical hosting environments and cloud services. One of the core factors in the selection of such providers is their ability to provide secure systems and processes. We have written Data Processing Agreements with each of our core service providers that sets out the requirements for data security.
- ICO registration: Because we are not located in the EU and focus on local business we are not registered with the ICO
- Your Personal Data AccessYou have the right to ask us to confirm whether or not we are holding any of your personal data.
You have the right to require that we provide you with whatever data we are holding/processing about you, including the right for that data to be transferred to another data controller.Even if you have consented to Us processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that permission at any time:
- You have the right to require us to rectify any incomplete or incorrect information held about you;
- You have the right to require us to erase the data held about you (the ‘right to be forgotten’);
- In the situation where we collect personal data automatically (such as from your internet browser or via internet Cookies or other similar technologies):
- You have the right to object to the legal basis upon which we are collecting this data, and We have an obligation to consider and respond to that objection;
- You have the right to request the prevention of further processing of your data while your objection is considered;
- You have the right to make a complaint to the relevant data protection authority (which, in the UK, is the Information Commissioner’s Office or ‘ICO’)
- In most circumstances, you can exercise these rights without paying a fee to us.
- Cookies: We have included cookies, web beacons and similar technologies into one section because they all perform similar functions even if, from a technical perspective, they work slightly differently.
- All of these technologies allow us to better understand how users are using our website and other related services. They can also be an essential part of providing certain online functionality. They are all essentially small data files placed on your computer (or other devices) that allow us to tell when you have visited a particular page or performed a particular action (such as clicking a particular button) on our website.
These technologies are used by most websites as they provide useful insight into how the services are being used, as well as improving speed, performance and security, and enabling us to your personal experience.
What are Cookies
These are small text files placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting. For example, we use WordPress who collects only technical information from our site.
There are a number of ways that you can influence how cookies are used on your particular device. Most commercial browsers (such as Chrome, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) allow you to set preferences for whether to allow or block website cookies.
They will also provide tools that allow you to remove any cookies that have already been set. Using the ‘Help’ functionality of your browser, or an internet search will help you to understand how to use these features for your particular browser.
Website Cookie Function
We have set up a Cookie Control box on our site, this allows you to choose whether or not to allow cookies.
Google Services On Our Site
We use Google Analytics to better understand what people look at on our website. This is the method we use to see what you are doing as a visitor, what pages you visit on the site, the length of your visit, your demographics. Google Analytics does not collect personal data.
The data contains information about anyone who uses our website from your computer, and there is no way to identify individuals from the data.
We ensure that no personally identifiable information is ever contained within the data sent to our analytics provider, and we also perform a process which partially obscures your IP address information.
As analytics information is not personal data, we do not specifically ask for your prior consent.
In addition to Google Analytics, we use a number of industry-standard Google services to provide particular pieces of website content. These include:
Google Fonts: We may use one or more of Google’s web fonts to ensure that our website content is displayed in a clear and consistent fashion across all of the different types of devices and browsers.
Google Maps: We may use the Google’s mapping services to provide dynamic geographic maps on our website
Each of these services involves our website making a connection to one or more Google servers, and may result in Google placing cookies on your device.
Links: LuckyDogRecreation.com may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.DISCLAIMER
The information contained in LuckyDogRecreation.com is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to LuckyDogRecreation.com or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on LuckyDogRecreation.com for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of LuckyDogRecreation.com.
Through LuckyDogRecreation.com you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LuckyDogRecreation.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
PLEASE READ! LUCKYDOG RECREATION REQUIRES CONSIDERATION FOR AND AS A CONDITION OF ALLOWING YOU ACCESS.
ALL PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE DENIED ACCESS TO WEBPRESSUTAH.COM. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, IT IS UNLAWFUL FOR YOU TO VISIT, READ, OR INTERACT WITH LUCKYDOGRECREATION.COM OR ITS CONTENTS IN ANY MANNER. LUCKYDOGRECREATION.COM SPECIFICALLY DENIES ACCESS TO ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT IS COVERED BY THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) OF 1998.
Visitors, viewers, users, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers, collectively referred to herein as “Visitors,” are parties to this agreement. The website and its owners and/or operators are parties to this agreement, herein referred to as “Website.”
USE OF INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE
Unless you have entered into an express written contract with this website to the contrary, visitors, viewers, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers have no right to use this information in a commercial or public setting; they have no right to broadcast it, copy it, save it, print it, sell it, or publish any portions of the content of this website. By viewing the contents of this website you agree with this condition of viewing and you acknowledge that any unauthorized use is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties. Again, Visitor has no rights whatsoever to use the content of, or portions thereof, including its databases, invisible pages, linked pages, underlying code, or other intellectual property the site may contain, for any reason for any use whatsoever. Nothing. Visitor agrees to liquidated damages in the amount of U.S.$100,000 in addition to costs and actual damages for breach of this provision. Visitor warrants that he or she understands that accepting this provision is a condition of viewing and that viewing constitutes acceptance.
OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE OR RIGHT TO USE, SELL, PUBLISH CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE
The website and its contents are owned or licensed by the website. Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. Visitors have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of the website.
HYPERLINKING TO SITE, CO-BRANDING, “FRAMING” AND REFERENCING SITE PROHIBITED
Unless expressly authorized by website, no one may hyperlink this site, or portions thereof, (including, but not limited to, logotypes, trademarks, branding or copyrighted material) to theirs for any reason. Further, you are not allowed to reference the url https://webpressutah of this website in any commercial or non-commercial media without express permission, nor are you allowed to ‘frame’ the site. You specifically agree to cooperate with the Website to remove or de-activate any such activities and be liable for all damages. You hereby agree to liquidated damages of US $100,000.00 plus costs and actual damages for violating this provision.
DISCLAIMER FOR CONTENTS OF SITE
The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Visitors assume all risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Unless you have otherwise formed an express contract to the contrary with the website, you have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SOFTWARE FROM INTERACTING WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. VISITOR ASSUMES ALL RISK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER CORRUPTING FACTORS.
The website assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Again, visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED BY DOWNLOADS
Visitor downloads information from this site at this own risk. The website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, Visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
Visitor agrees that in the event he causes damage, which the Website is required to pay for, the Visitor, as a condition of viewing, promises to reimburse the Website for all.
No additional notice of any kind for any reason is due Visitor and Visitor expressly warrant an understanding that the right to notice is waived as a condition for permission to view or interact with the website.
The arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association which are in effect on the date a dispute is submitted to the American Arbitration Association. Information about the American Arbitration Association, its rules, and its forms are available from the American Arbitration Association, 335 Madison Avenue, Floor 10, New York, New York, 10017-4605. The hearing will take place in the city or county of the Seller.
In no case shall the viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If any matter concerning this purchase shall be brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state and city declared in the contact information of the web owner unless otherwise here specified. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be the closest federal court to the Seller’s address.
Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the Seller.
Contact Email: email@example.com