When requesting funding for the playground equipment, whether through a grant proposal or a capital campaign request, focus on the needs of the students and/or community. What benefits come to the students?
In other words, replacing or adding playground equipment may:
- create a safe and healthy environment for the students to play
- enhance physical fitness – Physically fit students are more likely to do well in their studies than those who are lethargic and out-of-shape.
- increase children’s ability to learn and process knowledge through play
- cost effective alternative to constructing a city park
- benefits the community beyond your students
- students and families that gather at your playground, a safe place to play, can build bridges between social segments of the community
- include the child with different abilities, such as physical or mental disabilities
- balance children’s lives between study, outdoor play and electronic games
Live in Utah or Idaho and need help with your playground fundraising? Call us, we can help.